It ended up being a delightful afternoon. I was waiting for the bus, when a car full of young blokes shouted "Hallo!" at me. Minutes later they turned their car around, and pulled over to get a photo with me. They asked another chap standing at the bus stop to take the picture, was all a bit funny and somewhat embarrassing. When the bus came, the other chap got me onto the bus for free with his card, how kind! Ended up chatting to him the whole way, it's often interesting talking to strangers. Everyone has a story.
I picked up my cat-related requirements then obliterated my diet with a Banana Caramel S'mores Frap from Starbucks. Damn, worth it. On the way home I had the same bus driver, who just let me on for free again. Woo! It's the little things or whatever :p Anyway, here's my outfit video, followed by where you can find everything online :)
- Vintage style dress from TBDress
- Studded waist belt from Queen of Darkness
- Bat wings bag by Restyle, usually sold out, I was lucky to get one!
- Lace bat necklace by Restyle, available on eBay
- Bat wings earrings by Restyle
- Fishnet fingerless gloves from eBay
- Victorian lace granny boots by Ellie Shoes
- O-Ring cuff from Noxandra on eBay, can't find the same item, but lots of cheap cuffs and chokers! The other I found at a festival.
The music you can hear is Patricia in Pain by Paralysed Age, such an awesome band ugh.
Thanks for visiting, see you again soon! x